We are very proud to represent HAT Design Works (Human Active Technology). HAT Design Works has been a leader in designing and manufacturing monitor arms and mounts for monitors, notebooks, and tablets which are ergonomic, space saving and promote a healthy lifestyle for over 35 years!
HDW began as a family owned operation in 1986 and has grown into a global company that is on the cutting edge of ergonomic monitor arms, tablet mounts, POS systems, and sit/stand solutions, operating in major markets such as corporate offices, retail, hospitality, healthcare, government, and broadcasting. You will find all of their sales, engineering, design, and production teams located in the US at their headquarters in Easton, PA.
Ergonomics is paramount at HDW. They manufacture effective workspace solutions specifically designed to enhance health, wellness, and productivity. Their products improve human interactions with technology by identifying and eliminating common physical stress points. HDW is dedicated to enabling a healthier lifestyle through office ergonomics.
The environment is important at HDW. Their team is enthusiastic about the continuous evolution of their products and production methods, along with the adherence to the highest level of environmental standards. Their companies strategy to cut back on waste enables reduced cost and shipping expenses for their customers.
Quality is key at HDW. They build high quality and durable solutions, intended for years of use and the majority of the products are proudly designed and assembled at their global manufacturing headquarters in Easton, PA. By designing their products on site they are able to provide an excellent product with a standard of performance that exceeds expectations.
HAT Design Works Advantage
- Dependability: They offer reliable service and durable products built to withstand heavy use environments
- Customization: Their inventive engineers can combine existing components or build new, customer-specific solutions
- Award Wining Design: They are pioneering ergonomics by combining product performance with innovative design
- Efficiency: On site prototyping and manufacturing paired with hassle free ordering ensures swift response times
- Configurability: HDW’S unique designs can be configured to meet your specifications
- Warranty: Their solutions are backed with a 10 year warranty, giving you confidence in your purchase.
For these reasons and more we are proud to represent HAT Design Works! Click Here to Head on over to our store to and explore their commercial grade industry leading products including monitor mounts and arms and POS mounting systems.